(Redirected from Atta (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Atta or ATTA may refer to:
- Atta (genus), a genus of New World ants of the subfamily Myrmicinae
- Atta (novel), a 1953 novel by Francis Rufus Bellamy
- Atta flour, whole wheat flour made from durum wheat commonly used in South Asian cooking
- Atta (Buddhism), Pali for "self" or "soul", central to the core Buddhist concept of Anatta, no-self
- ATTA, acronym of Akabar n Tagrawla d Tanemla Amazigh, or Berber Socialism and Revolution Party
- A group of Lumad peoples
- Princess Atta, a character from the film A Bug's Life
- Ata (name), people with the first name or family name, sometimes spelled Atta
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.