Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up attach or attachment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attachment may refer to:
- Attachment theory, the psychological theory which is used by mental health professionals and social workers to describe and investigate the predictable emotional connection between individuals
- "Attachment" as a vice:
- Attachment (law), a means of collecting a legal judgment by levying on property in the possession of a third party
- The process by which any [downward] leader "connects" to any available [upward] streamer in a lightning flash.
- The binding of a virus to its target cell
- An email attachment
- AT Attachment, a computer disk drive interface standard
- Precision attachment, the functional mechanical parts of a removable partial denture
- Rental attachments, components attached to rental machinery
- Excavator#Excavator_attachments added onto construction equipment to alter its function
- The Arts
- Attachments (TV series), a BBC comedy-drama that ran from 2000 to 2002 about an Internet startup company
- Attachments (novel), a 2011 novel by Rainbow Rowell
- Attachment (album), a 2015 album by Jason van Wyk
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attachment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.