|Look up attach or attachment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attachment may refer to:
- Attachment theory, the psychological theory which is used by mental health professionals and social workers to describe and investigate the predictable emotional connection between individuals
- "Attachment" as a vice:
- Attachment (law), a means of collecting a legal judgment by levying on property in the possession of a third party
- The process by which any [downward] leader "connects" to any available [upward] streamer in a lightning flash.
- The binding of a virus to its target cell
- An email attachment
- AT Attachment, a computer disk drive interface standard
- Precision attachment, the functional mechanical parts of a removable partial denture
- Rental attachments, components attached to rental machinery
- Excavator#Excavator_attachments added onto construction equipment to alter its function
- The Arts
- Attachments (TV series), a BBC comedy-drama that ran from 2000 to 2002 about an Internet startup company
- Attachments (novel), a 2011 novel by Rainbow Rowell
- Attachment (album), a 2015 album by Jason van Wyk
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attachment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.