From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attalia is the ancient name of Antalya, a city on the Mediterranean coast of southwestern Turkey.
Attalia, Atalia, or similar spellings may also refer to:
- Athaliah, a queen of Judah during the reign of King Jehoram
- Athalie, a 1691 play by French playwright Jean Racine based on the biblical story
- Athalia (Handel), a 1733 composition by George Frideric Handel
- Atalia, a 1984 Israeli film
- Adalia (disambiguation), alternate spelling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attalia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.