Jump to navigation Jump to search
Attalia is the ancient name of Antalya, a city on the Mediterranean coast of southwestern Turkey.
Attalia, Atalia, or similar spellings may also refer to:
- Attalia, a genus of praying mantis
- 515 Athalia, a minor planet
- Atalia, a synonym for Clubiona, a genus of spiders
- Athaliah, a queen of Judah during the reign of King Jehoram
- Athalie, a 1691 play by French playwright Jean Racine based on the biblical story
- Athalia (Handel), a 1733 oratorio by George Frideric Handel
- Atalia (Mayr), an 1822 oratorio by Simon Mayr
- Atalia, a 1984 Israeli film
- Attalia (Libya), a defunct Arabic-language weekly newspaper in Tripoli
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attalia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.