Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Attar or attar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attar or Attoor (Arabic: عطار, ʿAṭṭār) may refer to:
- Attoor (Kanya Kumari), a town in Tamil Nadu, India
- Attar (Madhya Pradesh), the location of Attar railway station, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Attar, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Khalid Al Attar Tower 2, Dubai, UAE
- Attar (caste), a Muslim community in Maharashtra, India
- Attar (god), a western Semitic god
- Ittar or attar, an essential oil derived from botanical sources
- Attar of roses, essential oil extracted from the petals of various types of rose
- Colonel Attar, a character in the movie Planet of the Apes
- Attar (syrup), a type of sweet syrup
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.