Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up attendant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attendant or attendance may refer to:
- Car attendant, a railroad employee
- Flight attendant, flight crew employed to ensure the safety and comfort of the passengers
- Museum attendant
- Toilet attendant, maintains standards in a toilet and collects any usage fees
- Parking attendant
- Sports attendance
- The operator of a telephone Attendant console
- Attendance, the attending of an obligation or event
- Attention (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Attendant
- All pages with a title containing Attentive
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attendant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.