|Genre||Romance, Comedy, Youth|
|Created by||Eastern Television|
|Written by||Jian Qi Feng|
Lin Xin Hui
|Directed by||Huang Tian Ren|
|Opening theme||Love is Happening by Prince Chiu|
|Ending theme||Guess by Joanne Tseng|
|Country of origin||Taiwan|
|Original language(s)||Mandarin, Hokkien|
|No. of episodes||15|
|Producer(s)||Chen Zhi Han |
Ma Yi Ting
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Three Phoenixes Production Co. Ltd.|
|Picture format||SDTV (480i)|
|First shown in||Taiwan|
|Original release||30 July –|
5 November 2017
|Preceded by||Nie Xiaoqian|
|Followed by||Someday Or One Day|
Attention, Love! (Chinese: 稍息立正我愛你; pinyin: shāo xí lìzhèng wǒ ài nǐ) is a 2017 Taiwanese television series created and produced by Eastern Television. Starring Joanne Tseng, Prince Chiu, Kuo Shu-yao and Riley Wang as the main cast. Filming began on October 12, 2016 and wrapped up in April 4, 2017. First original broadcast on CTV every Sunday at 10:00 pm starting July 30, 2017.
A boy and a girl were destined to be together since birth. A long time ago, two best friends each had a child. One named his son Li Zheng, which means "attention", and the other named his daughter Shao Xi, which means "at ease" in military terminology. The two kids grew up to embody their names, with Li Zheng being diligent and paying extra attention to everything he wants to achieve in life and Shao Xi being more laid back and lazy in her approach to life and school. When Li Zheng returns to Taiwan after growing up in Japan, he meets Shao Xi for the first time in high school. Despite their polar opposite personalities, the strong pull of their fates bring them together.
- Joanne Tseng as Zhong Shao Xi
- Liao Pei Yu as child Shao Xi
- Prince Chiu as Yan Li Zheng
- Lin You Quan as child Li Zheng
- Riley Wang as Wang Jin Li
- Hou Pin Chen as child Jin Li
- Kuo Shu-yao as An Xiao Qiao
- Carolyn Chen as Zhou Chu Hong
- Bokeh Kosang as Zhong Run Fa
- Huang Xin Di as Li Ru Ping
- Greg Hsu as Jin Yu Bin (Xiao Yu)
- Dewi Chien as Bai Ruo Lin (Bai Bai)
- Zhang Guang Chen as Da Mao
- Barry Q as Ah Ke
- Scott Yang as Xiao Jian
- Wu Yun Ting as Wu Yi Lin (Yi Yi)
- Hana Lin as Lin Xiao Er (Xiao Er)
- Elaine Ho as He Shan (Shan Shan)
- Bye Bye Chu Chu as Nan Si
- Cheng-Peng Kao as great-grandfather
- Zhou Ming Fu as Yan Kuan Xiang
- Liao Yi Xuan as Lin Mei Yue
- Pai Ching-i as Hai Mei
- Ellen Wu as Kiki
- Berry Wen-i Kuo as Nan Si's girlfriend
- Lin Jia Feng as female class leader
- Lin Xiao Long as Xiao Ha
- Fan Jin Qi as Heng Heng
- Ye Hui Zhi as Zheng Jia Fen
- Lu Yan Ze as Ah Zhi
- Huang Hung Xuan as Teddy
- Jian Jie as Kai Di
- Ge Zi Xiang as principal of Lunghwa University
- Bo Zi as bad oppa
- Lang Tsu-yun as Fu Ren Liang
- Hsieh Kun Da as Lin Zi Xiang
- Jeremiah Liu as Teacher Little Finger
- Ke Shu-qin as Teacher Yue E
- Pauline Lan as Lu Mei Hua
- Ko Chia-yen as Han Rong
- Darren Chiu as Wang Jin Wen
- Shen Chang Hung as child Jin Wen
- Wang Dao-Nan as Wang Bo Hai
- Tseng Yu-Jia as geek senior
Original TV Soundtrack (OST)
|Soundtrack album by |
|Released||18 August 2017|
|Label||HIM International Music Inc.|
Attention, Love! Original TV Soundtrack (OST) (稍息立正我愛你 電視原聲帶) was released on August 18, 2017 by various artists under HIM International Music Inc. It contains 11 tracks total. The opening theme is track 1 "Love is Happening" by Prince Chiu, while the closing theme is track 2 "Guess" by Joanne Tseng.
|1.||"Love is Happening" (愛正在發生)||Prince Chiu||3:53|
|2.||"Guess" (猜猜看)||Joanne Tseng||4:16|
|3.||"Just Loving" (我愛著就好)||Janice Yan||4:01|
|4.||"Close To You" (OT:(They Long to Be))||Karen Lin (林愷倫)||3:45|
|5.||"The Window" (窗)||Prince Chiu||4:47|
|6.||"Falling For You" (栽在你手裡)||Popu Lady||2:47|
|7.||"Mr. Popular" (萬人迷不迷)||Calvin Chen||3:31|
|8.||"You Better Not Think About Me" (你就不要想起我)||Hebe Tien||4:42|
|9.||"Give Me Your Love" (給我你的愛)||Tank||4:46|
|10.||"Leave Me Alone" (寂寞寂寞就好)||Hebe Tien||4:38|
|11.||"It Had to Be You" (非你莫屬)||Tank||4:49|
|CTV||Taiwan||July 30, 2017||Sunday 10:00-11:30 pm|
|EBC Drama||August 6, 2017||Sunday 8:00-9:30 pm|
|EBC Variety||August 12, 2017||Saturday 10:00-11:30 pm|
Competing dramas on rival channels airing at the same time slot were:
- FTV - The Best of Youth, Wake Up 2, TOP Secret
- TTV - The Masked Lover, Memory Love
- EBC Variety - Love, Timeless, Jojo's World
- CTS - Doctors
|Air Date||Episode||Episode Title||Average Ratings||Rank|
|Jul 30, 2017||1||Curious Is What I Like Your Beginning
|Aug 6, 2017||2||The Perfect Distance Between Us Is 2 Meters And 20 Centimeters Behind You
|Aug 13, 2017||3||Obviously Like You So Much But Don't Have Courage To Tell You
|Aug 20, 2017||4||Just Because We Are Best Friends??
|Aug 27, 2017||5||Jealousy, Does It Equal To Like?
|Sep 3, 2017||6||如果你只能給人帶來不幸，又憑什麼可以擁有幸福。||1.40||1|
|Sep 10, 2017||7||If One Day, You Have Someone You Like, You Have To Tell Me First.
|Sep 17, 2017||8||The Most Painful Thing About Loving Someone Secretly, Is That In Some Ways You Will Realize, All Of Your Avoidance And All Your Effort Are All Wasted.
|Sep 24, 2017||9||Turn Around In One Circle, Or Only Like You.
|Oct 1, 2017||10||The So-called "Grown Up", It's Not Pretend To Don't Care About The Things.
|Oct 8, 2017||11||Missing Every "Moment", Is Irreparable Regret.
|Oct 15, 2017||12||If One Day, You Have Someone You Like...
|Oct 22, 2017||13||I Like You, We Are Together, Okay?
|Oct 29, 2017||14||So, That's How Being In Love Feels Like!
|Nov 5, 2017||15||遇見你後，心底只容得下一首情歌Close to you！||1.49||1|
Awards and nominations
|2018||23rd Asian Television Awards||Best Actress in a Leading Role||Joanne Tseng||Nominated|
- 王子喊楊丞琳xx 曾之喬回春扮高中嫩妹 (in Chinese) Retrieved September 6, 2017
- 曾之喬4年後新戲再合體王子！ 萌穿制服演素顏高中生 (in Chinese) Retrieved September 6, 2017
- Attention, Love! OST iTunes page. Retrieved September 7, 2017
- Attention, Love! OST Yesasia.com info. Retrieved September 7, 2017
- "Asian Television Awards". Retrieved 28 July 2019.