Neighbourhood of St. Stephen's Church
|• Mayor||Joseph Arens|
|• Total||70.94 km2 (27.39 sq mi)|
|Population (1 January 2017)|
|• Density||77/km2 (200/sq mi)|
|Website||www.attert.be (in French)|
Attert (Atert in Luxembourgish, Ater in Walloon) is a Walloon municipality of Belgium located in the province of Luxembourg. On 1 January 2007 the municipality, which covers 70.94 km², had 4,802 inhabitants, giving a population density of 67.7 inhabitants per km².
The municipality falls within the Luxembourgish-speaking Arelerland and several street name signs are bilingual.
Attert is twinned with:
- Taktaharkány (Hungary) since 2003
- Kruishoutem (Belgium) since 2004
- Bakałarzewo (Poland) since 2005
- Bandundu, Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- Media related to Attert at Wikimedia Commons
|This Belgian Luxembourg location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|