|• Body||Mandal Parishad|
|• Total||85.86 km2 (33.15 sq mi)|
|• Density||800/km2 (2,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||AP 37|
Attili mandal is one of the 46 mandals in West Godavari district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The headquarters are located in the town Attili. The mandal is bordered by Iragavaram mandal and Penumantra mandal to the north, Palacoderu mandal to the east, Ganapavaram mandal and Tanuku mandal to the west.
According to the 2011 census, this mandal had a population of 68,881 in 19,739 households. With 34,590 males and 34,291 females, the sex ratio is 1,009 females per 1000 males. There were 6,232 children in the age group of 0–6 years, of which 3,173 were boys and 3,059 were girls, for a sex ratio of 964. The average literacy rate stands at 77.41% with 48,495 literates, of which 25,485 are males and 23,010 are females. There were 11,190 members of Scheduled Castes and 707 members of Scheduled Tribes.
According to the report published by Census India in 2011, 30,048 people were engaged in work activities, of which 21,366 were males and 8,682 were females. In the census, 23,975 workers described their work as main work, 2,475 as cultivators, 15,071 as agricultural laborers, 704 in household industry and 5,725 were involved in other works. Of these, 6,073 were marginal workers.
Towns and villages
The settlements in the mandal are:
The mandal plays a major role in education for the rural students of nearby villages. The primary and secondary school education is imparted by government, aided by private schools, under the School Education Department of the state. As per the school information report for the academic year 2015–16, the mandal has more than 7,049 students enrolled in over 76 schools.
- "Census 2011" (PDF). The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. p. 296. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Attili Mandal - West Godavari". Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Mandals in West Godavari district". aponline.gov.in. Archived from the original on 29 April 2015. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Population of Attili mandal". India Growing. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Attili Mandal Population, Caste, Religion Data". Census 2011. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "TABLE B - Parliamentary Constituencies" (PDF). Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008. The Election Commission of India. p. 31. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (PDF). The Election Commission of India. p. 30.
- "Villages in Attili mandal". Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "School Education Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 December 2015. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "R1.1 SCHOOL INFORMATION". Archived from the original on 8 November 2016. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Student Information Report". Commissionerate of School Education. Child info 2015-16, District School Education - Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 6 November 2017.