Jump to navigation Jump to search
Atto can refer to:
- atto-, the SI prefix for a number to the 10−18 power (for example, 1 × 10−18 metre is equal to 1 attometre)
- First name
- Atto of Pistoia, the Italian prelate
- Atto of Vercelli, the bishop of Vercelli
- Atto (bishop of Vic)
- Atto (archbishop of Milan)
- Adalbert Atto of Canossa
- Osman Ali Atto (1940–2013), the Somali warlord
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.