|Look up attorney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attorney may refer to:
- Lawyer, as a general synonym
- Attorney at law, an official title of lawyers in some jurisdictions
- Attorney-in-fact, a holder of a power of attorney who is (though not necessarily a lawyer) able to act on another's behalf in legal and financial contexts
- The Attorney, a 2013 South Korean film
- Certain plants in the genus Clusia
- Attorney general, the principal legal officer of (or advisor to) a government
- All pages with a title containing attorney
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attorney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.