Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up attribute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attribute may refer to:
- Attribute (Jainism), base for the phenomenons
- Attribute (computing), a specification that defines a property of an object, element, or file
- Attribute (research), a characteristic of an object
- Attribute (role-playing games), a type of statistic for a fictional character
- Attribute clash, a display artifact caused by limits in the circuitry of some color 8-bit home computers
- Attribute domain, the set of values allowed in an attribute
- Attribute grammar, a formal way to define attributes for the productions of a formal grammar
- Attribute hierarchy method, a cognitively based psychometric procedure
- Grammatical modifier, an optional element in phrase structure or clause structure
- HTML attribute, a modifier of an HTML element type
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attribute.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.