Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up attribution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attribution may refer to:
- Attribution (copyright), concept in copyright law requiring an author to be credited
- Attribution (journalism), the identification of the source of reported information
- Attribution (law), legal doctrines by which liability is extended to a defendant who did not actually commit the criminal act
- Attribution (marketing), concept in marketing of assigning a value to a marketing activity based on desired outcome
- Attribution (psychology), concept in psychology whereby people attribute traits and causes to things they observe
- Performance attribution, technique in quantitative finance for explaining the active performance of a portfolio
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attribution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.