Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up attrition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attrition may refer to
- Attrition warfare, the military strategy of wearing down the enemy by continual losses in personnel and material
- Loss of personnel by Withdrawal (military)
- Attrition (medicine, epidemiology), loss of participants during an experiment
- Attrition (dental), loss of tooth structure by mechanical forces from opposing teeth
- Attrition (erosion), the wearing away of rocks in rivers or the sea
- Imperfect contrition, also known as attrition, in Catholic theology
- Customer attrition, loss of business clients or customers
- Language attrition, loss of first language ability by multilingual speakers
- Second language attrition, loss of second language ability
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attrition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.