Attu may refer to:
- Attu Island in Alaska, the westernmost island of the Aleutian Islands chain
- The Battle of Attu, the primary land battle in the Aleutian Islands campaign of World War II, which took place on Attu Island in May 1943.
- Attu Station, Alaska, a LORAN station on Attu Island
- Attu (Greenland), a settlement in western Greenland
- An extinct dialect of the Aleut language
- An island in Pargas, Väståboland, Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.