From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Son of Zeus and Cassiopeia, a beautiful boy, who was beloved by Sarpedon. Others call him a son of Phoenix (mortal husband of Cassiopeia). He seems to have been worshipped at Gortyn in Crete together with Europa.
- A Trojan warrior, son of Emathion and Pegasis. He was killed by king Odysseus.
- A companion of Sarpedon, from Lycia. He was the son of Amisodarus (who had reared Chimera) and brother of Maris. Atymnius was killed by Antilochus, while Maris was slain by Thrasymedes.
- Father of Mydon, charioteer of Pylaemenes.
- This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Smith, William, ed. (1870). "article name needed". Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|