From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atys may refer to:
- Atys (King of Alba Longa), a king of Alba Longa in Roman mythology
- Atys (King of the Maeonians), an early king of Lydia, then referred to as Maeonia, and was the father of Lydus
- Atys (son of Croesus), the son of the later King Croesus of Lydia
- Tantalus (son of Broteas), husband of Clytemnestra in Greek mythology
- Attis, a Phrygian/Roman deity
- Atys (Lully), a 1676 tragédie lyrique by Jean-Baptiste Lully
- Atys (gastropod), a genus of gastropods in the family Haminoeidae
- Atys (Piccinni), a 1780 tragédie lyrique in three acts by Niccolò Piccinni
- Atys, a planet that is the setting of the massively multiplayer online role-playing game Ryzom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atys.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.