Aubbeenaubbee Township, Fulton County, Indiana
Location of Aubbeenaubbee Township in Fulton County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||34.69 sq mi (89.8 km2)|
|• Land||34.49 sq mi (89.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.2 sq mi (0.5 km2)|
|Elevation||741 ft (226 m)|
|• Density||42/sq mi (16/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453053|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.69 square miles (89.8 km2), of which 34.49 square miles (89.3 km2) (or 99.42%) is land and 0.2 square miles (0.52 km2) (or 0.58%) is water. King Lake is in this township.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Union Township, Marshall County (north)
- Richland Township (east)
- Rochester Township (southeast)
- Union Township (south)
- Harrison Township, Pulaski County (southwest)
- Tippecanoe Township, Pulaski County (west)
- North Bend Township, Starke County (northwest)
The township contains two cemeteries: Independent Order of Odd Fellows and Moon.
- "Aubbeenaubbee Township, Fulton County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Fulton County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|