Jump to navigation Jump to search
Auberge is a French word for an inn, and is also sometimes used to refer to a restaurant (as a result of the historical association between inns and restaurants). It may refer also refer to:
- Auberge Ravoux, historic landmark in French village of Auvers-sur-Oise
- Auberge (restaurant), former Michelin-starred restaurant in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Auberge du Soleil, restaurant and resort in California, with interiors designed by Michael Taylor.
- Auberges built by the Knights Hospitaller, list of Auberges in Langue, a former administrative division of the Knights Hospitaller
- Auberge, folk album by Le Rêve du Diable, 1982
- Auberge (album), a 1991 album by Chris Rea, or the title song
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auberge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.