From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Auberge is a French word for an inn, and is also sometimes used to refer to a restaurant (as a result of the historical association between inns and restaurants). On Wikipedia, it may refer to:
- French inn
- Auberge Award
- Auberge (restaurant), former restaurant located in Amsterdam
- Auberge Resorts, boutique luxury hotel company
- Auberges built by the Knights Hospitaller in Rhodes, Birgu or Valletta to house knights of different langues
- Auberge, folk album by Le Rêve du Diable, 1982
- Auberge (album), a 1991 album by Chris Rea, or the title song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auberge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.