Jump to navigation Jump to search
Auberge is a French word for an inn, and is also sometimes used to refer to a restaurant (as a result of the historical association between inns and restaurants). It may refer also refer to:
- French inn
- Auberge Award
- Auberge (restaurant), former restaurant located in Amsterdam
- Auberge du Soleil, boutique luxury hotel in Napa Valley
- Auberge Resorts, boutique luxury hotel company
- Auberges built by the Knights Hospitaller in Rhodes, Birgu or Valletta to house knights of different langues
- Auberge, folk album by Le Rêve du Diable, 1982
- Auberge (album), a 1991 album by Chris Rea, or the title song
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auberge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.