November 3, 1966 |
San Rafael, California
|Origin||Virginia Beach, Virginia|
|Genres||Electronic, soundtrack, dark ambient|
|Occupation(s)||Composer, sound designer, arranger|
Aubrey Hodges (born November 3, 1966) is an American composer, musician, multi-instrumentalist and video game music composer. He began his professional audio career in 1985 and has composed music and sound effects for the video game industry since 1991. He has worked on series including Kings Quest, Space Quest, Quest for Glory, PlayStation versions of Doom, and Nintendo 64 versions of Quake and Quake II.
Aubrey Hodges has contributed to over 200 games, including:
- Kings Quest (series)
- Space Quest (series)
- Quest for Glory (series)
- Doom (PlayStation)
- Doom 64 (Nintendo 64)
- Quake (Nintendo 64)
- Quake II (Nintendo 64)
- Offroad Thunder
- Madden NFL 06
- Madden NFL 09
- "Aubrey Hodges Biography".
- "38 Studios Adds Pioneer Audio Director and User Interface Designer". IGN. 2008-11-04.
- "Aubrey Hodges (Doom/Quake)". Shane. 2009-12-10. Archived from the original on 2014-02-23.
- "Aubrey Hodges' complete list of credits".
- Official website
- Aubrey Hodges discography at MusicBrainz
- Aubrey Hodges on IMDb
- Aubrey Hodges profile at MobyGames
|This article about a video game musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|