This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||February 12, 1991|
|Origin||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Labels||Warner Music Nashville|
|Associated acts||Lee Ann Womack, Ralph Stanley|
Aubrie Lee Sellers (born February 12, 1991) is an American country music singer and songwriter. She is the daughter of singer/songwriters Jason Sellers and Lee Ann Womack; and the stepdaughter of music producer Frank Liddell. Sellers's debut album, New City Blues, was released on January 29, 2016, through Carnival Music. Many of the songs on New City Blues were co-written with Adam Wright.
Sellers has cited numerous musical influences that reach across genres: The Kinks, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Buddy and Julie Miller, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Ricky Skaggs, Patty Griffin, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Ralph Stanley and Led Zeppelin.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|New City Blues||
|Far from Home||
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
|2014||David Nail||"Brand New Day"||I'm a Fire|
Lee Ann Womack
|"Man of Constant Sorrow"||White Dove|
|2016||"Light of Day"||New City Blues|
|"Sit Here and Cry"|
|2016||"Sit Here and Cry"||Roger Pistole|
- "Sellers, Aubrie". August 8, 2016. Retrieved December 10, 2017.
- from an interview on Americana Music Show #297, published April 26, 2016.
- "Who's New: Aubrie Sellers". Country Weekly.
- "Aubrie Sellers:Artist bio". Grand Ole Opry.
- "Aubrie". Billboard.
- Bjorke, Matt (February 16, 2016). "Top 10 Country Albums Chart: February 16, 2016". Roughstock.
- "Checkout" (PDF). Country Country Aircheck (684): Chart Page 4. December 16, 2019.
- Bjorke, Matt (February 25, 2020). "Top 10 Country Albums Chart in Pure Sales: February 24, 2020". Roughstock. Retrieved March 4, 2020.
- "CMT : Videos : Aubrie Sellers : Sit Here and Cry". Country Music Television. Retrieved February 9, 2016.
|This article about an American country singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|