This article includes inline citations, but they are not properly formatted. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||February 12, 1991|
|Origin||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Labels||Warner Music Nashville|
|Associated acts||Lee Ann Womack, Ralph Stanley|
Aubrie Lee Sellers (born 1991) is an American country music singer and songwriter. She is the daughter of singer/songwriters Jason Sellers and Lee Ann Womack; and the stepdaughter of music producer Frank Liddell. Sellers's debut album, New City Blues, was released on January 29, 2016 through Carnival Music. Many of the songs on New City Blues were co-written with Adam Wright.
Sellers has cited numerous musical influences that reach across genres: The Kinks, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Buddy and Julie Miller, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Ricky Skaggs, Patty Griffin, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, and Ralph Stanley. Led Zeppelin is her biggest rock influence.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|US Country||US Heat||US Indie|
|New City Blues||
|2014||David Nail||"Brand New Day"||I'm a Fire|
Lee Ann Womack
|"Man of Constant Sorrow"||White Dove|
|2016||"Light of Day"||New City Blues|
|"Sit Here and Cry"|
|2016||"Sit Here and Cry"||Roger Pistole|
- "Sellers, Aubrie". August 8, 2016. Retrieved December 10, 2017.
- from an interview on Americana Music Show #297, published April 26, 2016.
- "Who's New: Aubrie Sellers".
- "Aubrie Sellers:Artist bio".
- Bjorke, Matt (February 16, 2016). "Top 10 Country Albums Chart: February 16, 2016". Roughstock.
- "CMT : Videos : Aubrie Sellers : Sit Here and Cry". Country Music Television. Retrieved February 9, 2016.
|This article about an American country singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|