Auburn railway station, Sydney
Westbound view from Platform 3
|Location||Rawson Street, Auburn|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||18.63 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||4 (2 island)|
Auburn station opened in 1877. The station was rebuilt in 1913 and again in 1954 when the line was quadrupled. To the west of the station lies UGL Rail's Maintrain maintenance facility, the Auburn Maintenance Centre and a Pacific National depot.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood||mainly used during peak hours|
|2||services to Richmond & Emu Plains||mainly used during peak hours|
|3||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood|||
|services to Central & the City Circle|||
|4||services to Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|services to Leppington & Campbelltown|||
Sydney Buses operate two routes to and from Auburn station:
- 540: Weekdays peak hour services to Newington
- 544: Weekdays and Saturday services to Macquarie Centre
Transdev NSW operates four routes via Auburn station:
- 908: Merrylands to Bankstown
- 909: Parramatta to Bankstown
- 911: to Bankstown
- S3: to Auburn West Public School and the Auburn Botanical Gardens
- Auburn Station NSWrail.net
- Auburn Railway Signal Box NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T1: North Shore & Northern line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended February 2015].
- "T1: Western line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "T2: Inner West & South line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 13 December 2015.
- "Routes 540, 543 and 544 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 20 October 2013.
- "Routes 908 and S2 timetable" (PDF). Transdev NSW. 27 April 2015.
- "Routes 909 and S3 timetable" (PDF). Transdev NSW. 27 April 2015.
- "Route 911 timetable" (PDF). Transdev NSW. 27 April 2015.
- NightRide bus services Archived 15 February 2015 at the Wayback Machine. Transport Info NSW