Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Auckland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auckland is a metropolitan area in New Zealand.
Auckland may also refer to:
- Auckland City, the local government district of central Auckland until 2010
- Auckland Islands, a sub-Antarctic archipelago
- Auckland Island, the main island of the Auckland Islands
- Auckland Province, a former province
- Auckland Region, the local government region that includes the Auckland metropolitan area
- Auckland Council, the local government authority for the Auckland Region
- Auckland Park, a suburb of Johannesburg
- Mount Auckland or Hallasan, a peak on Jeju Island
United Kingdom and Ireland
- Auckland Castle, residence of the Bishop of Durham in Bishop Auckland
- Bishop Auckland, County Durham, England
- Auckland, California, unincorporated community in Tulare County
- Oakland, California, city in San Francisco Bay Area
- Auckland Colvin (1838–1908), British colonial administrator
- Auckland Geddes (1879–1954), British politician and diplomat
- Baron Auckland, a barony and earldom in the peerages of Ireland and of Great Britain
- George Auckland, British television executive
- James Auckland (born 1980), British tennis player
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auckland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.