(Redirected from Aud (ship))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aud or aud. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aud or AUD may refer to:
- SS Aud, a Norwegian steamboat
- SS Libau, a German vessel which in 1916 posed as the Norwegian Aud while carrying arms to Ireland for the Easter Rising
- Auðr, the son of Nótt and Naglfari in Norse mythology
- Auðr the Deep-Minded (Ívarsdóttir), 7th/8th century Norse princess
- Aud the Deep-Minded (Ketilsdóttir) (834-900 AD), the wife of Olaf the White of Dublin, "King" of Ireland
- Anya Jenkins, original mortal name in the Buffy: The Vampire Slayer TV series
- Aud Haakonsdottir of Lade, Viking queen
- Aud Wilken, Danish singer
- AUD, ISO 4217 currency code for the Australian dollar
- Aud, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.)
- Alcohol use disorder, a diagnosis including alcohol abuse in DSM-5
- Aud Publishing, an imprint of VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
- KAUD (FM), a radio station in Mexico, Missouri
- WAUD (AM), a radio station in Auburn, Alabama
- Buffalo Memorial Auditorium, known as "The Aud"
- Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex, known as "The Aud"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.