Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Aude or aude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aude is a department in south-central France named after the river.
Aude may refer to:
- Aude (river), a river of southwestern France, after which the department is named
- the former Catholic Diocese of Aude during the revolutionary republic
- Lac d'Aude, a lake of southwestern France
- Aude, Estonia, a village in Nissi Parish, Harju County
- 9117 Aude, a main-belt asteroid discovered in 1997
- Aude (writer), the pen name of Canadian writer Claudette Charbonneau-Tissot
- Joseph Aude (1755–1841), French writer
- Sports and entertainment
- Aude Moreau (born 1990), French football player
- Dave Audé, American producer, house DJ and remixer
- Erik Audé (born 1980), American actor, stuntman, and professional poker player
- Jorge Aude (born 1946), Uruguayan former football player and manager
- Rich Aude (born 1971), American former Major League Baseball player
- Susan Audé (born 1952), American television news anchor
- Aude (character), the sister of Oliver and betrothed of Roland in "The Song of Roland" and other chansons de gestes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.