|Look up Aude or aude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aude is a department in south-central France named after the river.
Aude may refer to:
- Aude (river), a river of southwestern France, after which the department is named
- the former Catholic Diocese of Aude during the revolutionary republic
- Lac d'Aude, a lake of southwestern France
- Aude, Estonia, a village in Nissi Parish, Harju County
- 9117 Aude, a main-belt asteroid discovered in 1997
- Aude (writer), the pen name of Canadian writer Claudette Charbonneau-Tissot
- Joseph Aude (1755–1841), French writer
- Sports and entertainment
- Aude Moreau (born 1990), French football player
- Dave Audé, American producer, house DJ and remixer
- Erik Audé (born 1980), American actor, stuntman, and professional poker player
- Jorge Aude (born 1946), Uruguayan former football player and manager
- Rich Aude (born 1971), American former Major League Baseball player
- Susan Audé (born 1952), American television news anchor
- Aude (character), the sister of Oliver and betrothed of Roland in "The Song of Roland" and other chansons de gestes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.