Audencia Nantes School of Management
|Motto||INSPIRING NEW LEADERS|
Audencia Nantes School of Management is a business school in France, accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The school enrolls 3000 students from almost 50 countries in its 16 programmes: bachelors, international masters, specialised masters, MBAs and executive education courses.
Audencia is consistently ranked  in the top six business schools in France.
Founded in 1900 as the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Nantes, until 1970 the school occupied the building which is today home to the city’s natural history museum. It then moved into a purpose-built campus of 23,000 m² to the north of the city centre opposite Nantes University.
In 2000, the school changed its name to Audencia Nantes School of Management. The name "Audencia" is a blend of two words: audientia, which means "listening," and audacia or "boldness."
Audencia is a non-profit making association supervised by the city of Nantes, the local council and the chamber of commerce and industry. As of July 1, 2010, the school assumed management responsibility of Sciencescom (the communication and media school) and the Ecole Atlantique de Commerce, so offering a programme portfolio from Bachelor to PhD level.
- Audencia international MBA
- Audencia executive MBA
- Audencia corporate MBA
- Audencia MBA in International Sports Management
- Euro*MBA (e-learning)
- European Management Programme (Master)
- International Master in Management
- Master supply chain and purchasing management
- Audencia master in management (Grande Ecole programme)
- Specialised masters in information et communication
- Specialised masters in management of sports organizations
- Specialised masters in global management of purchasing and supply chain
- Specialised masters in international competences
- Specialised masters in marketing, design and creation 
- Specialised masters in financial risk management
- Sciencescom (Bachelor)
- Sciencescom (Master)
- Ecole Atlantique de Commerce (Bachelor)
Audencia Nantes is one of the 66 business schools worldwide that has received the Triple Accreditation. Audencia Nantes is accredited by EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System), AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and Association of MBAs (AMBA).
The school’s identity is defined in its mission:
“Audencia Nantes provides education and personal development guidance to students who will assert themselves as responsible, highly skilled managers and entrepreneurs having a global awareness and a broad culture who are attentive to giving meaning to their decisions and actions. To do so, Audencia produces and diffuses management knowledge useful for academic disciplines, firms, and the classroom.
By recruiting men and women from around the world, chosen for their diversity and potential, and by making a commitment to educating leaders sharing its values, Audencia accompanies firms in their development.Thus, Audencia contributes to expanding the influence of the territory that fosters its identity.”
U.N. Global Compact
In 2004, Audencia became the first French management school to adhere to the Global Compact. This United Nations initiative brings together companies, the world of work and society in general in a common goal of ten principles concerning human rights, working conditions and the natural environment.
Audencia Nantes is known for his historical links with North American business schools (especially US business schools) due to early decisions from the school board to sign significant partnerships, including comprehensive foreign exchange students programs.
- "Audencia Nantes School of management". http://www.eduniversal-ranking.com.
- "Audencia Nantes School of Management". http://www.mastersportal.eu.
- "Business School Rankings Audencia". http://rankings.ft.com.
- "Classement écoles de commerce SIGEM 2011–2012". Bloom6.free.fr. Retrieved 2012-12-16.
- "Audencia Nantes". http://www.ecoles2commerce.com.
- "Audencia Saciol". http://www.saciol.com.
- Audencia Nantes will launch an MBA in International Sports Management
- Triple accredited business schools (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS)
- "Audencia Nantes". http://www.campus-channel.com.
- "Audencia Nantes School of Management". http://www.topmba.com.