Audenshaw Metrolink station
Location of Audenshaw in Greater Manchester
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Fare zone information|
|Present status||In operation|
|Opened||9 October 2013|
|UK Trams portal|
Audenshaw Metrolink station is a tram stop serving Audenshaw on the East Manchester Line (EML) of Greater Manchester's light-rail Metrolink system. The station opened on 9 October 2013 as part of Phase 3b of the system's expansion, ahead of the originally-publicised schedule of the winter of 2013–14. It is located on Droylsden Road at the junctions of Lumb Lane and Manchester Road.
- 12 minute service to Rochdale Town Centre with double trams in the peak
- 12 minute service to Ashton-under-Lyne with double trams in the peak
- "Metrolink - Ashton line guide" (PDF). 9 October 2013. Retrieved 9 October 2013.
- "Twitter / TamesideCouncil: CllrRobinson announces that...". Tameside Council. Twitter. 10 September 2013. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "Metrolink - East Manchester line". Transport for Greater Manchester. Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "Metrolink - Audenshaw station" (PDF). Transport for Greater Manchester. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
|Preceding station||Manchester Metrolink||Following station|
towards Rochdale Town Centre
|Rochdale Town Centre – Ashton-under-Lyne Line||
|This article on a railway station in Greater Manchester is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United Kingdom rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|