|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Associated acts||Narnia, Veni Domine, Golden Resurrection, Divinefire, Road to Ruin|
|Website||Official website[permanent dead link]|
|Past members||Lars Chriss
Christian Liljegren, known for his work on Narnia and Divinefire started up Audiovision during 2003 as a solo project. The first album The Calling was released in late 2004 in Europe and Japan, produced by Lars Chriss (Lion’s Share, Road to Ruin). The guest list on The Calling featured Bruce Kulick (KISS, Grand Funk Railroad), Jeff Scott Soto (W.E.T., Talisman, Yngwie Malmsteen, Journey), Mic Michaeli (Europe), Tony Franklin (Blur Murder, Whitesnake), Mats Levén (Treat, At Vance, Krux, Yngwie Malmsteen) and Sampo Axelsson (Crawley, Glenn Hughes, Lion's Share, Road to Ruin)
In 2009, Christian formed a touring and recording band and ended Audiovision as a studio project. During 2009, the first shows were played in Sweden, Norway and Germany, and, in the summer, Audiovision started to record their second album Focus with producer Erik Mårtensson (W.E.T., Eclipse) overseeing the work.
In January 2010 Audiovision joined Stryper on the European leg of their 25th anniversary tour, and played shows in both Germany and Sweden.
- The Calling (2005 Rivel Records)
- Focus (23 April 2010 Ulterium Records)
- Current members
- Christian Liljegren - vocals
- Torbjörn Weinesjö - guitars
- Olov Andersson - keyboards
- Simeon Liljegren - bass
- Thomas Weinesjö - drums
- Gibson, Doug (22 Feb 2010). "Audiovision Reveals New Album, "Focus," Details". Metal Underground. Retrieved 2015-07-03.
- Van Pelt, Doug. "Audiovision: "Keep the fire burning" Video Posted Online". HM. Archived from the original on 2 April 2012.
- Original website is dead and the domain has been re-purposed. The link provided is the last available from Archive.org, with an archive date of 21 June 2008.
|This article on a rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Swedish band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|