(Redirected from Audition (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up audition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An audition is a sample performance by an actor, singer, musician, dancer or other performing artist.
Audition may also refer to:
- The sense of hearing
- Adobe Audition, audio editing software
- Audition Online, an online dance battle game developed by T3 Entertainment and Yedang Online
- Computer Audition, a field of study in computer music and engineering
Film and television
- Audition (1963 film), a 1963 film directed by Milos Forman
- Audition (1999 film), a 1999 Japanese horror film directed by Takashi Miike
- Audition (2005 film), a 2005 Canadian film also known as L'Audition
- Audition (2007 film), a 2007 US student short
- Audition Records, a record label
- Auditions (film) a 1978 film directed by Harry Hurwitz
- "Audition" (Glee), a 2010 episode of Glee
- The Audition (2000 film), a 2000 US short film starring Hilary Swank
- The Audition (2015 film), a 2015 US short film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro
- "The Audition", an episode of I Love Lucy
- Auditions (TV series), a 1962 television series which aired in Melbourne, Australia
- Audition: A Memoir, a 2008 book by Barbara Walters
- Audition (novel), a 1997 Japanese novel by Ryu Murakami
- The Audition (novel), a novella in Robert Muchamore's Rock War series
- The Audition (album), a 2003 album by singer Janelle Monáe
- Audition (album), a 2006 album by rapper P.O.S.
- "Audition", a 2006 song by Korean singer Younha
- The Audition (band), a rock band previously signed to Victory Records
- "Audition (The Fools Who Dream)", a song from the 2016 musical film La La Land
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Audition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.