From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up auditory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auditory means of or relating to the process of hearing:
- Auditory system, the neurological structures and pathways of sound perception.
- Sound, the physical signal perceived by the auditory system.
- Hearing (sense), is the auditory sense, the sense by which sound is perceived.
- Ear, the auditory end organ.
- Cochlea, the auditory branch of the inner ear.
- Auditory illusion, sound trick analogous to an optical illusion.
- Primary auditory cortex, the part of the higher-level of the brain that serves hearing.
- External auditory meatus, the ear canal
- Auditory scene analysis, the process by which a scene containing many sounds is perceived
- Auditory phonetics, the science of the sounds of language
- Auditory hallucination,a form of hallucination that involves perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus
- Auditory imagery, hearing in head in the absence of sound
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auditory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.