Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Audrey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Audrey is an Anglo-Norman given name from Æðelþryð.
Audrey may also refer to:
- Audrey (owarai), owarai or comedy duo in Japan
- Hurricane Audrey, a 1957 hurricane that devastated Louisiana
- The 3Com Audrey, a short-lived Internet appliance
- Audrey, a U.S. magazine for Asian American women
- Audrey (band), a Swedish music group
- Audrey, a painting by Philip Richard Morris
- Audrey (novel), a best-selling 1902 novel by Mary Johnston
- Audrey (film), a 1916 American silent drama film
- Audrey (tugboat), a 1909 small steam vessel
- Audrey, Washington
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Audrey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.