|Occupation||Journalist, television presenter|
Life and career
Audrey Crespo-Mara was born in Meaux in the department of Seine-et-Marne. She graduated at the Institut d'études politiques de Toulouse in 1997, and at the CFJ (Centre de Formation des Journalistes) of Paris in 1999. During her studies, she worked for Radio France Toulouse, France Inter, TF1 and France 2.
In May 1999, she joined the redaction service of TF1, where she produced for eight years documentaries for the daily news (society, economy). In September 2007, the chief director of LCI (news channel of the TF1 Group), Jean-Claude Dassier, gave her the opportunity to present the morning news LCI Matin from Monday to Thursday. Since January 2007, she also presents in direct special events on TF1 like the funeral of the Abbé Pierre the same month, the visit of Pope Benedict XVI in France in September 2008, the 20th anniversary of the Berlin Wall fall in November 2009, and the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton in April 2011.
Since September 2009, while pursuing the presentation of LCI Matin, she presents for four years Demain à la Une on the same channel, a weekly talk show where she interviews a personality of culture, politics or creation. In July 2011, she ended the presentation of the morning news. In September of that year, she succeeds to Julien Arnaud on presenting the daily interview L'interview d'Audrey Crespo-Mara on LCI from Monday to Thursday in the late morning.
In September 2013, she presents Parlon-en in the morning on the same channel. She also presents Vue sur la Planète, a weekly program dedicated to ecology, and on Thursday Dans Nos Quartiers, a program showing another image about French suburbs.
- "Biographie d'Audrey Crespo-Mara". Premiere (in French). Retrieved April 19, 2011.
- "Opérations spéciales : TF1 retransmettra en direct le mariage du Prince William et de son épouse Kate Middleton. Interview" (in French). Planete People. April 6, 2011. Archived from the original on 2011-12-13.
- "Audrey Crespo-Mara" (in French). LCI. Retrieved August 8, 2011.
- Patrice Gascoin (September 14, 2011). "Audrey Crespo-Mara : "Ardisson, mon amour" : La journaliste de LCI vit une passion avec l'animateur de Canal+". Le Figaro (in French).
- Biography of Audrey-Crespo-Mara on Premiere (in French)