Marnay at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival
|Born||October 14, 1980(aged 35)
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Life and career
Marnay was born in Chartres, France. She began modeling at the age of fifteen and has since appeared on magazine covers such as Vogue and Elle, and in advertisements from Versace to Calvin Klein. She has been photographed by photographers like Steven Meisel, Irving Penn, Herb Ritts, Jean-Baptiste Mondino, Paolo Roversi and Peter Lindbergh. She had her acting debut in March 2006, playing the role of Laetitia in Bunker Paradise.
Audrey is engaged to actor/script-writer Virgile Bramly. She has two sons, Amaël (born 2000) and Aidyn (born 2003), with her ex-boyfriend event producer, Alexandre de Betak .
- How does it make you feel by Antoine Bardou-Jacquet for Air (2001)
- Nuages by Michel Gondry for Air France (2002)
- Bunker Paradise by Stefan Liberski Laeticia
- Mon Meilleur Ami by Patrice Leconte (2006)
- Tony Zoreil by Valentin Potier (2007)
- "Paris" by Cedric Klapish (Marjolaine 2008)
- The Monuments Men by George Clooney (2014)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Audrey Marnay.|
|This French biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|