Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Aug or aug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aug or AUG may refer to:
- An abbreviation of August, the eighth month of the year in the Gregorian calendar
- Augusta State Airport in Augusta, Maine (IATA Code: AUG)
- Steyr AUG, an assault rifle
- Start codon, the three-nucleotide sequence that starts translation of mRNA, and codes for the amino acid Methionine
- Applicative Universal Grammar, a linguistic theory
- An augmented chord
- Augusta Railroad, defunct Arkansas railroad
- Agricultural University of Georgia, Tbilisi
- Andrus Aug (born 1972), Estonian road bicycle racer
- Aug (band), a New Jersey metal band
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.