From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up August or august in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
August is the eighth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar and one of seven Gregorian months with the length of 31 days.
August may also refer to:
In film and television
- August (1996 film), an adaptation of Anton Chekhov's play Uncle Vanya directed by and starring Anthony Hopkins
- August (TV series), a 2007 Swedish TV series
- August (2008 film), a film starring Josh Hartnett and Naomie Harris
- August (2011 film), a film starring Murray Bartlett
- "August" (Fringe), a 2009 episode of the television series Fringe
- Dan August, a 1970-71 American television series
- August Booth, a character in the U.S. TV series Once Upon a Time
- August: Osage County (film), a 2013 film (based on the 2007 play) starring Meryl Streep, Dermot Mulroney, Julia Roberts
In literature and publications
- "August", a poem by John Updike
- August (Rossner novel), a 1983 novel by Judith Rossner
- August (Woodward novel), a 2001 novel by Gerard Woodward
- August: Osage County, a 2007 Pulitzer Prize-winning play by Tracy Letts
- "August", a song by the American band Love
- "August", a song by Avail from their 1998 album Over the James
- August (Eric Clapton album), 1986
- August (Elevator album), 2005
- August Burns Red American metalcore band formed in 2003
- "August", an album by singer-songwriters' group Tochka BG
- August 2002, Beanie Baby produced by Ty Inc.
- August (company), a Japanese video game company
- August, California, a census-designated place in San Joaquin County, California, United States
- August Image, a syndication agency for high-end portraiture
- Auguste (ship), a Canadian ship that sank in 1761
- Auguste, a clumsy, happy circus clown
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title August.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.