Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up August or august in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
August is the eighth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar and one of seven Gregorian months with the length of 31 days.
August may also refer to:
In film and television
- August (1996 film), an adaptation of Anton Chekhov's play Uncle Vanya directed by and starring Anthony Hopkins
- August (2008 film), a film starring Josh Hartnett and Naomie Harris
- August (2011 film), a film starring Murray Bartlett
- "August" (Fringe), a 2009 episode of the television series Fringe
- Dan August, a 1970-71 American television series
- August Booth, a character in the U.S. TV series Once Upon a Time
- August: Osage County (film), a 2013 film (based on the 2007 play) starring Meryl Streep, Dermot Mulroney, Julia Roberts
In literature and publications
- "August", a poem by John Updike
- August (Rossner novel), a 1983 novel by Judith Rossner
- August (Woodward novel), a 2001 novel by Gerard Woodward
- August: Osage County, a 2007 Pulitzer Prize-winning play by Tracy Letts
- August (band), a Thai boy band
- The August, an American country rock band
- August (Eric Clapton album), 1986
- August (Elevator album), 2005
- "August", a song by Love from Four Sail, 1969
- "August", a song by Avail from Over the James, 1998
- August 2002, Beanie Baby produced by Ty Inc.
- August (company), a Japanese video game company
- August, California, a census-designated place in San Joaquin County, California, United States
- August Home, a home automation company known for door locks
- Auguste (ship), a Canadian ship that sank in 1761
- Auguste, a clumsy, happy circus clown
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title August.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.