August 23 Artillery Battle Museum
|Location||Jinhu, Kinmen, Fujian, Republic of China|
On the both sides of the museum main entrance are the carving of the names of the 587 ROC armed forces servicemen who lost their lives in the bombardment. On the left side are displayed the main air fighter used by the forces at that time and the main artillery piece. On the right side is one of the amphibious landing craft which played a vital role in transporting troops and materials during the battle.
The museum exhibits historical artifacts in 12 display areas for charts, photographs, documents, relics and models.
- "Battlefield Monuments | Kinmen National Park". Kmnp.gov.tw. 2009-06-06. Retrieved 2014-01-04.
- "August 23 Artillery Battle Museum, Yu Ta-wei Memorial Hall".
- Taiwan After WW2 - Taiwan Military Power - US Army Documentary - ca. 1965. 30 October 2014 – via YouTube.
- "823 War Museum". Classic Kinmen Travel. 11 December 2017. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "Attractions > Hot Spots > Kinmen County > Aug 23rd Artillery Battle Museum >".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to August 23 Artillery Battle Museum.|