From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from August Heinrich Simon)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||August Heinrich Simon
October 29, 1805
|Died||August 16, 1860
|Known for||Member of the Frankfurt Parliament|
August Heinrich Simon (29 October 1805 – 16 August 1860) was a German democratic politician.
- Simon, Heinrich in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
- Heinrich Simon at the Swiss Literary Archives
- Christian Jansen (not yet published), "Simon, August Heinrich", Neue Deutsche Biographie (NDB) (in German), 24, Berlin: Duncker & Humblot, pp. 432–433 Check date values in:
|date=(help); (full text online)
- Alfred Stern (1892), "Simon, Heinrich", Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie (ADB) (in German), 34, Leipzig: Duncker & Humblot, pp. 371–376
- August Heinrich Simon in the Simon section of the Meyers Konversations-Lexikon from 1880
|This German biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|