||This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009)
August Mencken (February 18, 1889 – May 19, 1967) was an American civil engineer and author. He was the younger brother of Henry Louis Mencken, and the son of cigar magnate August Mencken Sr.
- First-class Passenger (1938)
- By the Neck; A Book of Hangings (1942)
- The Railroad Passenger Car; An Illustrated History of the First Hundred Years (1957)
- The Fair Chanteuse, or, Science is Here to Stay (1958)
- The Reluctant Bride; A Romance (1960)
- Designing and Building the Great Pyramid (1963)