This article does not cite any sources. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Axel Oberwelland (owner)|
Number of employees
August Storck KG is a German sweets producer with headquarters in Berlin, owned by Axel Oberwelland. Its subsidiary in the UK has been the company Bendicks in Winchester since 1988. The main facility of Storck in Germany is in Halle, North Rhine-Westphalia, one is located in Skanderborg, Denmark and another one in Ohrdruf, Germany.
These are the most well-known products and the corresponding year in which they launched:
- Campino (1966)
- Château chocolate, produced for Aldi
- Chocolat Pavot (English: Chocolate Poppy) (2003)
- Kaufrüchtchen (English: Chewy Little Fruits)
- Knoppers (1983)
- Merci (1965)
- Merci Crocant (English: Crispy Thank You) (1994)
- Merci Petits (English: Little Thank Yous) (formerly Merci Pur)
- Minis zuckerfrei (English: Sugar-free Minis)
- Moser-Roth chocolate (1902), revived 2007 and produced exclusively for Aldi
- Nimm2 (English: Take2) (1962)
- Nimm2 Lachgummi (English: Take2 Laughing Chews) (1996)
- Nimm2 soft (2005)
- Riesen (English: Giants) (1930s; chocolate-covered version, late 1980s)
- Toffifee (known in the US as Toffifay) (1973)
- Werther's Original (1969)
- "Salmonellen: Aldi ruft Schokolade zurück". Spiegel Online. 2001-12-19. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "Unsere Marken – CHATEAU bei ALDI Nord". www.aldi-nord.de (in German). Retrieved 2018-03-01.