Auguste Jean Marie Guenepin (17 June 1780 – 5 March 1842) was a French architect. Guenepin was born and died in Paris. He was the son of Étienne François Edmé Guenepin (1752-24 December 1827) and Marie Madeleine Delfau (1753–1808) and Aimée Desenne's husband.
- Slaughterhouse of Montmartre
- Chapel of L'Île-Saint-Denis
- Church of Noisy-le-Sec
- Restoration of the Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés in Paris
- Restoration of the Sainte-Anne chapel of Notre-Dame de Paris
- (French) List of members of the Institut de France Institut-de-france.fr Retrieved 23 June 2009