Jump to navigation Jump to search
Augustinian may refer to:
- Augustinians, members of religious orders following the Rule of St Augustine
- Augustinianism, the teachings of Augustine of Hippo and his intellectual heirs
- Someone who follows Augustine of Hippo
- Canons Regular of Saint Augustine also called "Augustinian Canons" or "Austin Canons"
- Order of Saint Augustine, a mendicant order, also called "Augustinian Friars" or "Austin Friars"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Augustinian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.