Augustus FitzRoy, 7th Duke of Grafton
Augustus Charles Lennox FitzRoy, 7th Duke of Grafton KG CB (22 June 1821 – 4 December 1918), styled Lord Augustus FitzRoy before 1882, was the second son of Henry FitzRoy, 5th Duke of Grafton and his wife, Mary Caroline, daughter of Admiral the Hon. Sir George Cranfield-Berkeley.
On 9 June 1847, he married Anna Balfour, daughter of James Balfour MP, and had four children:
- Lady Eleanor FitzRoy (d. 1905), married Walter Harbord, son of Edward Harbord, 3rd Baron Suffield and had issue.
- Henry James FitzRoy, Earl of Euston (1848–1912), married Kate Walsh; no issue.
- Alfred FitzRoy, 8th Duke of Grafton (1850–1930)
- Lord Charles Edward FitzRoy (1857–1911), married his distant cousin Ismay FitzRoy, daughter of the 3rd Baron Southampton, and had issue (Charles FitzRoy, 10th Duke of Grafton).
- "Henry FitzRoy, 5th Duke of Grafton". The Peerage. 10 April 2011. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Duke of Grafton
|Peerage of England|
|Duke of Grafton
|This biography of a duke or duchess in the peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of an earl in the Peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|