Auke Tellegen was a professor of psychology at the University of Minnesota from 1968 to 1999. He worked on assessment, developing the Multidimensional Personality Questionnaire and contributed to the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory.
Tellegen, alongside David Lykken, studied the effects that genetics had on a person's happiness.
- Bruno Klopfer Award, 2000
- Jack Block Award, 2001
- APA Award for Distinguished Contributions to Assessment Psychology, 2012 
- "2012 Award for Distinguished Contributions to Assessment Psychology".
- Kerr, Barbara (2009). Encyclopedia of Giftedness, Creativity, and Talent. 1. Sage Publications. pp. 1–3.
- Hughes, Amanda. "The Bruno Klopfer, Walter G. Klopfer, and Martin Mayman Awards." Journal of Personality Assessment 93.3 (2011).
- "The Jack Block Award". American Psychological Association.
|This article about an American educator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|