Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up auntie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auntie may refer to:
- an informal form of the word aunt
- an informal name for the British Broadcasting Corporation (the BBC)
- "Auntie" (song), a song released in 1972 to celebrate the BBC's 50th year
- an informal name for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (the ABC)
- Aunty (film), a 1995 Telugu film
- Celebrated on Auntie's Day (holiday), the fourth Sunday in July, which was created by Melanie Notkin in 2009. She is the author of Savvy Auntie (book) and SavvyAuntie.com (website).
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auntie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.