Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up auntie or aunty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auntie may refer to:
- an informal form of the word aunt.
- a term of familiarity or respect for a middle-aged or elderly woman.
- an informal name for the British Broadcasting Corporation (the BBC)
- "Auntie" (song), a song released in 1972 to celebrate the BBC's 50th year
- an informal name for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (the ABC)
- Auntie (1914 film), based on novel by Temple Bailey
- Aunty (film) (Telugu: ఆంటీ), a 1995 Telugu language film
|Search foror on Wikipedia.|