Syeda Tuhin Ara Karim
|Education||M. Arch (Landscape Architecture)|
|Alma mater||Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology |
Anhalt University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
|Occupation||TeacherAmerican International University-Bangladesh , Actress, Model|
|Awards||National Film Awards |
Meril Prothom Alo Awards
Syeda Tuhin Ara Karim (born May 1, known as Aupee Karim) is a National Film Award winning Bangladeshi actress, model and dancer. Besides, she is a faculty member at School of Architecture of American International University Bangladesh.
Education and career
Karim completed her high school studies from Bangladesh Air Force Shaheen College. She earned the degree of Bachelor of Architecture from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology in 2005. Later, she completed Master of Architecture from Anhalt University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
Karim appeared as a judge on the reality television show Lux-Channel i Superstar throughout 2014.
- Best Actress – Bachelor (2004)
|2003||Public Choice Best TV Actress||Won|
|2005||Public Choice Best TV Actress||Won|
|2007||Critics Choice Best TV Actress||Nusrat, Songe Ekti Golpo||Won|
Karim married Asir Ahmed in 2007. After the divorce, she married Masud Hasan Ujjal, a television producer on September 2, 2011. The second marriage also ended in May, 2013. Karim then married film producer and architect Enamul Karim Nirjhar in 2016.
- "Aupee Karim at DS Cafe". The Daily Star. June 4, 2010.
- Rafi Hossain (April 18, 2015). "One woman many roles: Aupee Karim". The Daily Star.
- "School of Architecture". aiub.edu. Retrieved May 11, 2015.
- "A busy year for TV artistes". The Daily Star. December 26, 2014.
- "Aupee's big day at Shilpakala Academy". The Daily Star. March 19, 2010.
- "National Film Awards for the last fours years announced". The Daily Star. 2008-09-01. Retrieved October 4, 2015.
- "Meril-Prothom Alo Award handed over". The Daily Star. May 22, 2004.
- "Meril-Prothom Alo awards for 2005 given". The Daily Star. May 13, 2006.
- "Aupi Karim ties the knot". The Daily Star. October 30, 2007.
- "Heart to heart with Aupee Karim and Masud Hasan Ujjol". The Daily Star. October 30, 2011. Retrieved May 11, 2015.
- "Aupee Karim ties the knot". The Daily Star. 21 July 2016. Retrieved 21 July 2016.