Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (TV series)
|Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya|
|Created by||Director's Kut Productions|
|Written by||Sonali Jaffer
|Directed by||Pradeep Gupta
|Creative director(s)||Tanya Mukherjee|
|Opening theme||Mohit Pathok
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||241|
|Running time||22 Minutes|
|Production company(s)||Director's Kut Productions|
|Original network||Zee TV|
|Picture format||720i (SDTV)
|Original release||6 January– 2 December 2014|
Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (English: And I Fell in Love) (International title: Love Oh Love) is an Indian television drama show, which premiered on 6 January 2014 on Zee TV and on Zee World as Love Oh Love on 14 August 2017. It stars Kanchi Singh and Mishkat Varma. The show is a coming of age story about two young people who have different notions about love.
- Mishkat Varma as Raj Vikram Purohit
- Kanchi Singh as Avni Raj Purohit
- Parichay Sharma as Abhass Suket Khandelwal (dead)
- Reena Kapoor as Bhavna (Sangeeta) Suket Khandelwal
- Rajeev Singh as Suket Khandelwal
- Rajeev Verma as Bauji
- Wasim Mushtaq as Akshat Suket Khandelwal
- Niketa Agrawal as Arpita Akshat Khandelwal
- Gunjan Khare as Madhuri Jashan Singh Arora
- Anup Sharma as Jashan Singh Arora
- Ashita Dhawan as Savri
- Shailesh Gulabani as Pratap
- Vinay Jain as Vikram Purohit
- Rukhsar Rehman as Anjli Vikram Purohit
- Mayur Mehta as Amit
- Neelam Gandhi as Devika
- Jaanvee Sangwan as Jahnvi Agarwal
- Navi Bhangu as Samarth (Avni’s ex-fiancé)
- Manasi Salvi as Manasi (Guest appearances)
- Naveen Sainias Mr. Chauhan
The story is about a Rajastani business family named Khandewal. Avni, the daughter of the Kandewals, falls in love with Raj, who is an assistant of Avni's father Suket. Avni's eldest brother Akshat (a successful business man like his father) entered his lover's picture into the group of photos selected by his mother Bhavana for making Akshat's wedding, convincing the family that his marriage was arranged. But before their wedding, Avni found the truth that Akshat and Arpita were lovers, but she chose not to expose him. Raj also helped them with the marriage, because Raj was Arpita's Rakhi brother. After her brother's marriage, Avni and Raj become more closer, but she does not accept this because her family would disapprove. After many problems, the family agreed to let them marry. Later Avni and Raj found that Avni's mother (whose real name was Sangeeta) and Raj's father were lovers. Sangeeta's family never accepted this and they killed the whole family of Purohit (Raj's father). In reality, the death of Purohit' family was a game of Virat (Raj's maternal uncle)to avenge Sangeeta for slapping him. To keep his secret, Virat killed Avni's brother Abhas. Avni and Raj expose Virat's crime in front of the family, and they send Virat to jail. Afterwards, the two families live happily.
- "Reena Kapoor back with 'Aur Pyar Ho Gaya' after 'Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki'". India TV News.
- "Reena Kapoor back on telly with Zee TV's `Aur...Pyaar Ho Gaya`". Zee News.</plot>
- "Come fall in love with...Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya". The Times of India.
- "Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya: Is Kanchi Singh's so-called daredevil stunt really that scary?". bollywoodlife.com.
- "Mishkat Varma of 'Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya' mistaken for Ranbir Kapoor". Zee News.
- "Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya: Avni, Raj mesmerising dance". India TV News.
- Anonymous (10 January 2014). "New romance in the New Year!". ZEE TV.
- "No forced twists in 'Aur Pyaar...': Reena Kapoor". The Times of India.