Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aurelian was Roman emperor from 270 to 275.
Aurelian or Aurelianus may also refer to:
- An adjective for Marcus Aurelius (121–180), Roman emperor 161–180
- Aurelian of Limoges, 2nd bishop of Limoges
- Aurelianus (consul 400) (fl. 393–416), Eastern-Roman politician, twice Praetorian prefect of the East, Consul in 400
- Aurelianus (Gallo-Roman), chief advisor to Clovis I, made the first count of Meledunum (Melun)
- Paul Aurelian, 6th century Welsh saint
- Aurelian of Réôme (fl. 840–850), 9th century Frankish music-theorist
- Aurelian Smith, professional wrestler known as Grizzly Smith
- Aurelian Smith, Jr., his son, professional wrestler known as Jake Roberts
- Ambrosius Aurelianus, 5th-century Romano-British war leader
- Aurelian (entomology), archaic term for lepidopterist
- Alien race in the video game Advent Rising
- Lorgar Aurelian, primarch of the Word Bearers in the fictional Warhammer 40000 universe.