Aurélien Collin playing for MLS All Stars in 2013
|Full name||Aurélien Collin|
|Date of birth||8 March 1986|
|Place of birth||Enghien-les-Bains, France|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Orlando City SC|
|2011–2014||Sporting Kansas City||107||(11)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 September 2015.
Collin began his career in the youth ranks of French side Sedan in 2004 and remained with the club until joining Amiens one year later. In 2007 he left for Spain joining the youth ranks of Mallorca. Collin joined Gretna from Spanish La Liga club Mallorca in August 2007, receiving international clearance to play for the club on 14 August. He signed a two-year contract with the
Following his release by Gretna, Collin spent a week on trial with English Championship club Blackpool, having also been on trial with fellow Championship clubs, Preston North End, and later, Wolverhampton Wanderers. However, none of these trials led to a permanent deal being offered. He later signed a one-year contract with Greek club Panserraikos.
On 5 February 2009, Collin joined Conference club Wrexham on a one-year contract until the end of the season, making his debut in a 0–0 draw with Ebbsfleet United. On 5 August 2009, he joined Vitoria Setubal on a free transfer and a two-year deal. While with the Portuguese side, Collin appeared in 33 league matches and scored three goals.
On 15 April 2011, Collin signed a contract with Sporting Kansas City of Major League Soccer. On 7 December 2013, Collin scored the game tying goal in the 2013 Major League Soccer Cup Final, rifling home a header from a Graham Zusi corner kick against Real Salt Lake. He was awarded MLS Cup MVP as Sporting Kansas City won the match on penalties to claim the title.
On Monday, 8 December 2014, Collin was traded from Sporting Kansas City to new expansion side Orlando City SC for allocation money and defender Jalil Anibaba.Collin got himself sent off for a challenge made on David Villa on his debut against New York City FC. 
While playing for Sporting Kansas City, Collin started studying for an online degree in fashion design. "Since I was young I was into fashion and following the best designers and going to fashion shows," he explained. "I read the magazines about fashion every day. I love it. It's one of my passions. I have a lot of projects in my mind. A lot of things I began here. But I need to study first to be the best so I can really begin my projects."  Collin was a fan favorite at Sporting Kansas City, giving away his game-worn jersey to a fan after every home game.
- Sporting Kansas City
- 2012 MLS Best XI:
- MLS Cup MVP: 2013
- "Collin is cleared to face Hearts". BBC Sport. 14 August 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2008.
- "players: Aurelien Collin". Soccerbase. Retrieved 4 April 2008.
- Lindsay, Clive (1 September 2007). "Rangers 4–0 Gretna". BBC Sport. Retrieved 4 April 2008.
- Canavan, Steve (4 April 2008). "Seasiders' linked to French defender". Blackpool Gazette. Retrieved 4 April 2008.
- Etherson, Brian (17 April 2008). "Collin edges closer to Wolves deal". Setanta Sports. Retrieved 17 April 2008.
- Aurélien Collin vers Setubal
- Tenorio, Paul. "Orlando City trades for Aurelien Collin, Amobi Okugo". orlandosetinel.com. Orlando Setinel. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- Schaerlaeckens, Leander. "A Parisian in Kansas City". ESPN Soccernet. Retrieved 12 April 2012.
- Aurelien Collin career statistics at Soccerbase
- MLS player profile
- Collin's career profile from 2005 to 2007 (French)