|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2011)|
|Industry||Pharmacokinetic modelling & simulation|
|Founded||Paris, France (2000)|
Aureus Sciences (founded as Aureus Pharma) was a research-based company which sold software to the pharmaceutical industry for drug development.
The company's range of products included therapeutic target knowledgebases, ADME-based databases and software applications.
- Knowledgebases : AurSCOPE Kinases, GPCR, Ion Channels, Proteases, Nuclear Receptors, ADME.
- Applications : AurQUEST, DDI Predict, AurPROFILER, AurPASS.
- "Aureus Pharma changes its name to Aureus Sciences ® and launches a new, comprehensive life science applications webportal". Aureus Sciences. 2011-01-20. Archived from the original (press release) on 2012-03-23.
- "Elsevier Acquires Aureus Sciences, Provider of Databases and Information Tools for Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies" (press release). Elsevier. 2013-01-08.[permanent dead link]
- Aureus knowledgebases Archived October 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Aureus applications Archived October 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Faure P, Dubus E, Ijjaali I, Morlière C, Barberan O, Petitet F (December 2010). "Knowledge-based analysis of multi-potent G-protein coupled receptors ligands". Eur. J. Med. Chem. 45 (12): 5708–5717. PMID 20933307. doi:10.1016/j.ejmech.2010.09.027.
- Dubus E, Ijjaali I, Barberan O, Petitet F (December 2009). "Drug repositioning using in silico compound profiling.". Future Med. Chem. 1 (9): 1723–36. PMID 21425988. doi:10.4155/fmc.09.123.