|Destinations||42+ (Connecting Tourist Circuits of East Africa)|
|Key people||Nurmohamed Hussein (Managing Director) |
Sajid Hussein (Accountable Manager)
Deepesh Gupta (Commercial Manager)
Manoj Sunder Salian (Chief Pilot)
Abdulla Essak (Quality & Safety Manager)
Ajay Badiani (Contracts Manager)
Omar Mselem (Head Ground Support)
Viviano Karubi (Arusha Station Manager)
Hajra Swaleh (Zanzibar Station Manager)
Auric Air Services Limited is a small privately owned airline based in Tanzania, Operating from Mwalimu Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA) Dar-es-salaam, Arusha Airport and Mwanza Airport. The Company offers scheduled flights to 42 Destinations within East Africa as well as on demand private non-scheduled air charter.
Scheduled flights are operated to the following destinations:
|On inducement basis|
Auric Air fleet consists of the following seventeen aircraft (as of August 2019):
Accidents and incidents
- On 23 September 2019, a Cessna 208 Grand Caravan, registration number 5H-AAM, was damaged beyond repair when it crashed shortly after takeoff from Seronera Airstrip, under unclear circumstances. The pilot, Nelson Mabeyo, and the other passenger who was a student pilot both died in the crash.
- "Company Profile". Auric Air. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- "Profile". Pilot Career Centre. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- "Profile". LinkedIn. Archived from the original on 31 January 2015. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- "Flight Schedule" (PDF). Auric Air. 2 February 2014. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- THOME, WOLFGANG H. "Tanzania airline announces flights to Dodoma". eturbonews.com. Archived from the original on 2013-12-17. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Air Fleet". Auric Air. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- Aviation Safety Network (23 September 2019). "Aviation Safety Network: Record ID# 20190923-0". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 18 February 2020.
- Alex Malanga (24 September 2019). "Auric Air plane crash pilot was set to leave for Bombardier training in Canada". The Citizen (Tanzania). Dar es Salaam. Retrieved 18 February 2020.