Jump to navigation Jump to search
|District||South Taranaki District|
Auroa School is a coeducational full primary (years 1-8) school with a decile rating of 8 and a roll of 164. Schools at Pihama, Riverlea and Te Kiri were closed and merged into Auroa School in 2004.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004), Reed New Zealand Atlas, Reed Books, pp. map 34, ISBN 0-7900-0952-8CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005), The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand, Robbie Burton, pp. map 96, ISBN 1-877333-20-4
- "1000 Māori place names". New Zealand Ministry for Culture and Heritage. 6 August 2019.
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Auroa School". Ministry of Education.[permanent dead link]
- "Education Review Report: Auroa School". Education Review Office. April 2006. Retrieved 26 June 2008.[dead link]
General historical works
Clubs and organisations
- Auroa Highland Pipe Band Inc.: 1928-1978: Golden Jubilee souvenir booklet: 3rd & 4th June,1978., Auroa, [N.Z.]: Auroa Highland Pipe Band Inc., 1978
- School register index: Oeo 1910 - 1984 : Otakeho to 1984 : Te Roti to 1984 : Tokaora to 1984 : Matapu to 1984 : Auroa : Okaiawa to 1984 : Kapuni, n.p.: n.p., n.d.
- Robins, Patricia (ed.) (1966), Auroa (Ratanui) School 75th jubilee, 1891-1966, Auroa, [N.Z.]: 75th Jubilee Executive CommitteeCS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
|This Taranaki geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|